Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Back.... Shane.

Hello all.  If your still checking my blog.  And if you are, I'm sorry I have been... how to say it.  Ill go with absent.  Or maybe I was just on a winter break. Yea the second one sounds better.  None the less I am back bringing you mindless babble to entertain whoever might stop by for a quick read. 

It is the new year... well its the 3rd now, and the country's 3 day hangover has passed and the rose bowl is history, TCU played a great game for those who tuned in.  And finally 2010 is over. I shouldn't say finally, it wasn't that bad, just not that good. So as I type, I try to think about how 11' will be.  This will be a big year for me.  God willing ill transfer to CSU LA later this year and ill be 21, which will be cool, because now I can win the world series of poker........  Haha. Seriously tho.

So I guess now is the time to make a resolution, everyone always says I wanna lose 10 pounds.  Which I guess would be cool, but that's not it.  Or eat right, but I'm 20.  And Taco Bell is really good. Anyways,  Ive decided that my resolution will be live life with an attitude that in whatever I do, school or what not, that I will not skate by, or fog a mirror as my mother would say. But to actually put 100% of my ability into my responsibilities.  Now whether I go through will have to be seen, but at least I got something down on paper.  Or a blog. 

Until next time. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment