Tuesday, April 5, 2011

By Request Ive Returned

I was trying to think of something interesting to write about for my 5 followers to enjoy.  But what I have become infatuated with.. (big word I know lol) is just all different genres of music and not only that but the process of making music.  I have say, and many will hate, but first and foremost I always have and always will be a country boy, till I die.  Now that that's out there we can hopefully move on-- but in all seriousness country just speaks to me, I used to hate when my Dad would play George Strait, Garth Brooks, Randy Travis (to name a few) growing up.  But the sooner I accepted it the better life became. The thing I love about music is that it is adjustable.  It can be what I want it to be.

Hip Hop is number 2.  I have fallen in love with curren$y's music.  I will say that because Matt liked it I was hesitant, but I have come around.  The reason I like the music is because he is an artist who doesn't give a damn what the radio or anyone else thinks.  He talks about his life, his passions and whatever else he wants, someone like that who doesn't sell out to achieve fame and fortune is refreshing.  Nowadays its trendy to sacrifice your morals or beliefs to be someone your not or who you think everyone wants you to be.

The process of making music is so advanced I couldn't begin to explain it.  But what I always say is that you cant hate on someone who makes music. Unless its Soulja Boi... then blast off. Hahah anyways,  Theres something about creating music from scratch that is completely authentic and original that's gets me going I dunno.

That's all I got for now.  Ill blog about San Diego when I get back, should be interesting.
Remember to use #goodknowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment