Tuesday, September 14, 2010

San Diego...

So... this morning we flew home from San Diego where we spent the last 3ish days.  Today was a day which consisted of some good old R and R.  But don't worry I have bounced back, well somewhat, but I figured that a trip like this needs to be shared with the world or at least with the 1 or hopefully 2 people who will read this.

I don't know exactly how to do this trip the justice that it truly deserves, so in an attempt to paint a picture I will list some of the moments off of the top of my head that I feel are memorable, and that were absolutely hilarious. Enjoy.

Some of these may not make a whole lot of sense ill do my best to explain.

-At the airport on 9/11 running through scenarios about what we would do to take out a terrorist
-Brian through out the trip telling us how much he hates bro's (or so-cal d-bags)
-Twon yelling Andrew!
-Everyone yelling He went to Bosques!
-The German Girl (aka Rm. 402) (I love her btw)
-The C-Blocking incident....
-The pass out position
-Daddy long legs or Lsquared or just Long Legs 
-Saying 309 at the Dip
-Alberta Taco
-Andrew saying how moist and tender the chicken is and Matty calling him gay
-Emily continuously yelling White Power
-The Shot Pump
-The Fountain
-Danny's air Mattress by the door
-Sunday morning me yelling Good Morning to this really hott chick as she walked by and her being really surprised
-7/11
-Getting a plain doughnut for some reason and it being absolutely awful
-Sitting at the bus stop staring at this black lady while I ask Matt if he would give me 10 dollars to hit on her
-Emily driving to BJ's and almost killing me and mike like 4 times
-The blender
-Yelling at Frat Fags
-Me Saying "what up" 3 times as we passed sorority's
-Mike carrying Dannys air Mattress up the stairs
-The Trash in the Elevator
-Matt making (4-6) Quarters in the shot glass at Chili's and watching the manager get pissed
-The Host at Chili's (i know this is veg but she was something else lol)
-Danny ordering and asking literally 13 questions
-Matt holding his Ipod on his shoulder like a boom box, and Collin doing his gangster walk
-The Kitchen Bed... Brian.
-Matt and Matt ripping ass all night on the massive bean bag
-The lady at McDonald's who charged me 80 extra cents and how that's a crime
-Collins face at 5 am

... well. That's all I have for now if I think of any more ill put them up. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment