Friday, September 24, 2010

Used Car Shopping

So. I guess im on a once a week posting schedule now.  You could call me lazy, but when you have so much material crammed in your head, it takes time to find the words worthy for the official "Good Knowledge" blog.  But, enough of about that.

Roughly two weeks ago I was on my way home from freshman football practice, where I spending evenings molding young minds and making kids do push ups.  Entertaining and Fulfilling I know.  But as I left the school and made the treck up the hill and onto my street, I turned the wheel to the left and put the car in reverse to back into my driveway, as I usually do.  Suddenly, a loud noise, almost like a whining sound came from beneath the hood and in reverse my car began to roll down the street.  Long story short, my transmission went out, making my car, next to useless.

So now with a car which will need 2,000 dollars plus of repairs, my parents decided a used car would be the best bet.  Now I have thought of a comparison to describe my feelings about buying a used car...

And I quote myself..

"Buying a used car is like picking out a goldfish, you want something that will look good, but wont die when you bring it home."

So its safe to say im on the hunt.  With little money and low standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment