Wednesday, October 6, 2010

" "

I didn't title this post because I'm not really sure what this post is going to be about.  I guess I can update you on a few things that are going on that I believe to have some relevance.  First, and most importantly the Giants are going to the playoffs!!! Mike you owe me $20... I would give you my thoughts on the 25 man roster but I would like my 4 followers to continue visiting on occasion. So I will refrain.  Second, Yesterday was my Birthday. Big 2-0. Its the same as 19 I'm just a decade away from 30 now, and a lot closer to having to be a productive member of society.  Which I really cant wait for. (sarcasm)... Third, I got a truck. And Shes a runner. After much deliberation I have named her.. "The Great White Hope". Btw if you haven't named your car or bike or scooter or however you get from A to B. I encourage it.  But yea, its an 86' Ford F250 Diesel.  With a considerable amount of rust that I hope to deal with.  Besides that I'm just living. Ill try not to bring so much excitement next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment