Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally #1

If you dont know what I'm talking about.

THE SF GIANTS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!

MAYBE I SHOULD DO THE REST OF THIS BLOG IN CAPS JUST FOR EMPHASIS.
ok maybe not.

I really just cant believe it. A team that many thought wouldn't make the playoffs, actually won the world series. I know everyone will say they are true giants fans, but if you know me you know how much I have, and always will love the Giants.  I remember growing up and always hearing crap about the Giants and how they suck and how the A's are better. But I stuck with them all those years of poor seasons and questionable moves.  But that's what being a true fan is all about.  Anyone can jump on a wagon. Anyone can be a fair weather fan.  But to those who have been a true fan for years. This is something special. I listen to the radio and to hear old guys who have followed the team for 50+ years be just overjoyed that their team. The Giants. Finally did it. And did it in dominating fashion led by a group of young pitching and some timely hitting. Also to also see what it has done to the bay area. This place is lit up! I'm stealing this from FP, but people no matter how bad things may be going, people have something to be happy about. It really is a feel good story, its just awesome.

The team never had an elimination game. They Beat the best the league had to offer. And say what you want but playoffs don't lie. I could go on forever but I would get carpel tunnel. I leave you with this.

Through the ups and downs. The Good and the bad. The team that knew how to win. And wanted it the most came out on top.

A year ill never forget.  Thanks Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment