Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well

Well I have been doing some thinking lately and have decided there are 2 things I want to do.  I mean there are actually a lot of things I want to do but many of which aren't feasible at this current juncture. 

But the two things are... one: write a screenplay. And two: run a marathon or half marathon.

As for the screenplay it is something I have wanted to do for sometime but due to the fact that my co-writer/ friend/ fellow blogger, Matt Thompson has time management issues... the writing process has unfortunately been delayed, months.

Now to the marathon or half marathon, I dunno why but I have become kind of into running now.  Before it was always punishment but now that I longer play sports its not so bad.  I figure a half marathon would be best to start with, because I don't want to go big and die on mile 23 or something.

But as for now nothings changed, ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment